' They Call Me June: Happy Birthday Ava!
Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Ava!


Our birthday celebration month continues with little Ava Beans! She turned TWO! We had a nice birthday party at a park with a bounce house (it's the thing to do). :) 



Mimi and Ava

Kar and Ava up above.

My love . . . xoxo!


Aaahhhh! Babies! My gorgeous friend, Kristin made it out to Gilbert with her two newborn twins, Olivia and Sebastian. They are too amazing for words and I was so happy to see them!



Uncle Marky with baby Jon Nordling.

Of course there was a pinata - I only showcased a picture of Isabella hitting the pinata because she did WORK on it! Holy cow, she was going at it crazy like! It was so cute! 


Ella and Bella

Grandpa Steve and Kar


My Nana and baby Jon


Ava ditched her skirt and was playing in her new high heels. Awesome outfit, Beans!



Me and my babies - not babies anymore, I guess, but still all mine!

We love birthday and parties and this month has been so fun with all of the celebrations! We are so lucky  to have so many friends and family that have a birthday this month. Happy Birthday, xoxo!

No comments:

Top