' They Call Me June: And the celebrations continue . . .
Saturday, March 27, 2010

And the celebrations continue . . .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH! 
We were able to celebrate Hannah's birthday at a full size gym! The instructors took the kids and the parents went upstairs to watch from the balcony. (This didn't please Ella too much as you'll see later.)

Here are the kiddos lined up - and Ella not facing in the right direction or paying attention. :)

Following the instructor to the next place to play!


Here is Ella crying and brother trying to console her, to no avail. I had to go down TWICE to get her! She said she was frustrated (wrong use of the word) and she missed me. At least I know she loves me!


Future gymnasts . . .


Happy Birthday Hanz!


Kar and Ella longing to go back down - well maybe just Kar. He really wants me to sign him up for gymnastics! Is that better or worse than when I signed him up for dance class?


My dear friend, Candace (Hannnah's mama) and her fab hubby, Brad, in our background.

Miss you.

No comments:

Top