' They Call Me June: Why I am thankful . . .
Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Why I am thankful . . .

By Wednesday night of any week, I am usually exhausted; the last three days have been almost completely devoted to my job, long hours and super busy! This was one of those Wednesdays, Marky was working late, I'm home late with the kids and trying to get all of my chores done for the evening and the next day. I was unpacking the car and backpacks, putting stuff away when I turned the corner of the hall and found this:

My kids were dressing up as "shooter guys" and I was cracking up! How could I possibly ignore such a fantastic moment as this?! So I joined in and we had so much fun posing for the camera.















































































I am so incredibly lucky to have these wonderful little souls in my life. They bring me joy and happiness when I am tired and worn out. They make me laugh when I want to cry. They are truly amazing. Thank you to my family for helping when I'm down and sharing all of my "up" moments. I love you!

3 comments:

lolasunshine said...

You and they are amazing!!

Everhart Family said...

You are such a great Momma! They are lucky to have someone like you who can take a step back to see what is really important.
XOXO

Dawn. said...

Liz - I love your blog!! And, you are right...it's those moments that make everything worth it.
Dawn

Top