' They Call Me June: Thanksgiving 2009
Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We had a nice Thanksgiving this year. We spent the afternoon/evening at my Grandparents' house. Most of the Gleason clan was there, with the exception of my sister and my auntie Kim and her family. We had a full bar, tons of food, illegal golfing and lots of laughter! I couldn't think of anything more to be thankful for!

The Yori Family


My Mama and I


Rich and Mark


Hey Handsome Buddy!


The Kids Table (I was sitting there too.)


Babies! We've had a few new additions to our family . . .

Shauna's Baby, Jon


Danielle's Baby, Brady


And I will leave you with this picture of Isabella . . . she's quite a little character! Love her! (This one is Shauna's too.)


Hope you all had a joy filled Thanksgiving also! xoxo

No comments:

Top