' They Call Me June: Rose Mountain Magic
Friday, November 13, 2009

Rose Mountain Magic

I'm sure most of you know how much I love photography! I collect pictures like some people collect paintings. And I am amazed every time I meet a new photographer who has such a unique style and vision. I came across one of these fantastic people through my good friend, Candace. She has friend in Chicago who works a lot with bands, taking pictures of them in concert. She had edited a photo of Candace's little girl, Hannah which was truly fab! So I had to have her edit some pictures of my family! Julie is really great, she has a style I've never seen before. I am so happy with what she created. I can't wait to send her more!









2 comments:

The Larrabee Family said...

So cool Lizzie you find the greatest stuff. I love the pics I am a fan of pics too. Your family is just so beautiful. Thank you in advance for watching our girl Ruby I hope she won't snore too much! We love you guys!! Car :-)

Everhart Family said...

How fun are those! I can't wait to see you Friday!
XOXO

Top