' They Call Me June: Oh Ella
Thursday, February 28, 2013

Oh Ella

My daughter is awesome.  She is original, funny, weird and I ADORE her! She is sometimes like a sour patch kid . . . first she's sour, then she's sweet. But when she's sweet, holy moly, she is sweet! I've captured a few silly Ella moments over the past couple of months I just had to share. Hope you enjoy her as much as I do!

This is a self portrait by Ella, taken on my phone. (She loves finger mustache tattoos.)

 We cleaned out her toys right after Christmas, this is the attire Ella felt was appropriate for doing this chore. 

 Ella lost her two front teeth within 3 days of each other! I LOVE this gummy smile! :)

 My little princess sleeping - isn't she graceful and serene? (Like the gloves? Ella loves to accessorize and nighttime is one of the times she really piles on the stuff!)

Pure joy watching the bank teller cartridge get sucked up the tube.  It's the simple things in life. 




Thank you Ella Jane for making my life full of fun and love. 

No comments:

Top