' They Call Me June: Lunch with my favorite girls!
Saturday, February 23, 2013

Lunch with my favorite girls!







 I had lunch with some of my favorite people the other day - my sissy, my cousin and their two daughters, along with my little girl.  Ra was our choice and we sure did tear it up for a Saturday at noon!

I had to post pictures of my sister's parallel parking job. Granted she did it because I was way too freaked out to, but holy cow! You could fit a Prius next to my car with how far she is away from the curb! :) I made her pull in the driver's side mirror so it wouldn't get clipped from a passing car on Scottsdale road! :) Love you, Megs!


Oh these little girls . . . T-R-O-U-B-L-E!
Mmmm . . .  sushi!




Somehow I don't think this will be the last time these three will be clinking glasses!
Yep, all my favs on on park bench. My heart is full!









No comments:

Top