' They Call Me June: Happy Father's Day!
Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! 
I asked Marky if he wouldn't mind having my Dad over for dinner on Father's Day.
 I have to ask, because my poor husband will be the one cooking, on his special day.
 Of course Marky said yes, because he's wonderful and we decided to have our neighbors and my sister and family over also to celebrate. 
Then my sister-in-law came over too, at the last minute, and we couldn't have been happier!
 It was the perfect, fun group!
 We had so much fun, relaxing, laughing, eating, drinking, playing, it was awesome! 
Thank you to all the wonderful dads I know,
who are strong and sweet, hard-working, selfless, loving and kind.
 I know some amazing dads and I am lucky to have them in my life! 
So here's to you; thanks for enriching my life and making me happier everyday!

Dad Paulus (my Dad) and Karsten.


Dad Giglio (Tony) and Jen. 

Dad Jones (Jeremiah) and Jessica.                                                               Dad Yori (Marky) and Me!  




Dad Ruiz (Mike), sitting to the far right in white; 
everyone enjoying another amazing meal by Mark.

The kids, playing . . . 
From left to right - Jaden, Karsten, Ella, Gracie and Taylor.



The Yori siblings, the older ones, Mark and Jessie.




Two of the three Ruiz girls, Ava and Megs.
















Grandpa Steve and his grand kids . . .
From left to right, Charlie, Karsten, Ava and Ella.


After dinner, the Giglio's invited us over to swim.
 It really was the perfect end to the perfect day and dinner!
 I hope the dads had as nice of time as I did!


No comments:

Top