' They Call Me June: Are you ready for some football???
Thursday, March 28, 2013

Are you ready for some football???

The sun is out, warming up the trees and flowers. Leaves and petals are blooming; spring in the Valley of the Sun is like no other - utterly beautiful and so darn nice out! 
I know in most families springtime brings about basketball or baseball season, 
but here in the Yori Household, it's FOOTBALL TIME! 
My son is obsessed and insisted on playing spring flag football. So here we go again.  
This time, he's on the Cardinals team (I think his heart actually stopped for a second when I told him this fact). It's a different coach, but we really like him, the assistant coaches and the families.  
We are super excited for this season!

So two practices a week and games on Saturdays - this is where we will be until mid-May. 
We would love to have anyone and everyone join us for games. 
Let me know and I will get you a schedule. :)


Here are my folding chairs - they will not leave my car for the next two months. 

 Huddle before the next play, Karsten is on the far right. 

Here's my little man in action - on the far left, he just hiked the ball to the QB.

 Again on the far left. 


 I couldn't help myself, here's a picture of his cute tush.
(He would kill me if he knew I posted this picture!)



Go Cards!!!






No comments:

Top