' They Call Me June: And the football saga continues . . .
Saturday, April 13, 2013

And the football saga continues . . .

My man LOVES football.  He adores playing and I LOVE watching! 
Here are some action shots of my little guy playing. 
BTW, the last one of Karsten caching the football in the air, was for a TOUCHDOWN! :)






I am so lucky, I have my amazing family to help cheer Kars on. 
My sissy is always there and now Papa and Grandma Karen have joined me for games as well.  
When Mom and Papa Rich can, they make their way down the mountain for Karsten too!

One game, J and G tagged along with Papa and Grandma. 
Grandma made an awesome picnic lunch and we noshed on some good eats after Karsten's game. 


 I love how my Mom and Papa Rich roll . . . styling in their covered folding lawn chairs!


 And this is my little buddy, after every game  . . . he really does leave it all out on the field!


1 comment:

lolasunshine said...

We have so much fun!!

Top