' They Call Me June: Crazy Ava Fridays!
Friday, June 19, 2009

Crazy Ava Fridays!

Ihave the pleasure of watching my gorgeous little niece on Fridays. We had taken a small hiatus from our fabulous Fridays for awhile, but now we're back - together again! It's not always easy, but the time we have together is so important to me. My love, trust and bond with Ava gets stronger and stronger; there is nothing better than that! Not to mention my kids adore her and we always have fun; even if we are staying home, chillin'. Here's a few photos from our last Friday together.

Ella and Ava dressed up as princesses - Sleeping Beauty and Snow White in the flesh!



Karsten had to get in on the picture action with his quilt. I swear that child is blanket obsessed! What is he going to do in Kindergarten?! (That is a whole other issue and post to be dealt with LATER!)


Two girls and their Fedora's - so stinkin' cute!



Ella got in trouble and while she was serving her time in the corner, Ava walked over and stood right beside her!

1 comment:

E is for Elmes said...

Oh my your little girl is going to be a big heart breaker when she grows up.... Hope Mark has a good gun collection !)

Top