' They Call Me June: Ella Goes Dancing
Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ella Goes Dancing

I got a referral to a dance school from one of my patients . . . Ms. Robbin is a professionally trained ballerina who has two studios in her home. She teaches young girls ballet and tumbling. Her classes are fun, but proper. Ella was to have a black or pink leotard, plain, no bling or frills. Pink tights are optional at Ella's age, but for the rest of the girls, mandatory. Ella's hair must be pulled back, preferably in a bun, or ponytail if the hair is too short. (Which Ella's is). It sounds like a lot of rules and regulations, but I like the structure of a proper ballet class.

I wasn't sure if Ella would like it (you just never know). So this Summer class was just 3 weeks long and super cheap so I thought it would be a good introduction to see if she would enjoy a longer session in the fall. Here are pictures of Ella on her way to class. Mark took her to the first one, because I had to work, but I was able to help her get ready and see them off!





















































Love, love, love my baby!

No comments:

Top