' They Call Me June: Happy Birthday Molly!!
Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Molly!!




Happy Birthday to sweet, sweet Molz! We celebrated Molly's birthday at Bounce Jungle - a favorite spot of ours! The day was filled with fun, crazy kids running around, good friends and cute babies!








The Girls! I have known these gorgeous ladies for over 7 years now. I really owe a big part of my career to them; they brought my to a private practice from Southwest Dental (where we had all worked together) which then lead to my position now. Yeah! And what's even better than that?! We are still friends! Life has taken us each in different directions, we don't work together anymore, but we have still kept in touch! I think that's pretty special; and I think these girls are pretty special too! Luvs!

No comments:

Top