' They Call Me June: Nana and Papa's Cabin 2009
Saturday, August 8, 2009

Nana and Papa's Cabin 2009

The weekend before Kar went to school, we headed up to Nana and Papa's cabin in Pinetop. I try to go up at least once during the summer. I spent so much time in Payson at their old cabin or at my other grandparents' cabin; I have fantastic memories of playing in the pines! My cousin, Shauna and her family came also. The kids had so much fun - I think the highlights for them were playing at the high school playground and painting rocks. Painting rocks is putting water in old tin cans, taking paint brushes and "painting" the trees and rocks with water in the back of the cabin. They can spend HOURS doing this! The weather was beautiful and I love spending time with my g-parents. Happy hour always starts early and the laughs and stories are fabulous! Love you Nana and Papa!




We went to a Bluegrass Festival and the sun was beating down on us so I bought the kids a cheap hat - this is the one Ella picked out. Her republican Uncle Brandon was happy. Needless to say, I have hidden the hat since we've been home!














No comments:

Top