' They Call Me June: Sugar Bowl
Friday, March 20, 2009

Sugar Bowl




All growing up, after any dance performance, school play, dinner at the Grandparents house, we would go to the Sugar Bowl to celebrate. It's located on Scottsdale Road, in Old Town Scottsdale and it's amazing! The restaurant opened in 1958 and has been a favorite for many. My kids have only been there a few times, but I want them to enjoy it as much as I did growing up. The menu is simple, but great! And who doesn't love ordering an ice cream with their lunch?! Today, we were in Scottsdale and I thought it would be fun to have a nice lunch with the munchkins before Karsten's spring break ends this weekend. Karsten enjoyed a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and Ella and I both had the grilled cheese. We ended lunch with an ice cream treat of course. We had a really nice time together and I hope we can spend many more meals at the Sugar Bowl.

No comments:

Top