' They Call Me June: Christmas Eve 2009
Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

And the Christmas festivites begin . . .

The first stop on the Yori Christmas extravaganza takes us to Mark's sister's home. We were scheduled for a fabulous dinner of lasagna, veggies, bread, the works! The wine was flowing and the kids were happy as can be; they love to be with each other. They were spoiled with numerous presents, as were we and the evening was super fun!

Jessie and Jer's home is so great, they even have room for a track to ride bikes/scooters through!


Best friend buddies.


Hi Baby!


Here, the munchkins are waiting patiently to open their presents.
You can see my dad is in the background - this Christmas was even more special because my Dad was with us for most of the time. He came to my house Christmas Eve afternoon, and Mark's family was so generous to include him in their Christmas Eve dinner. Dad stayed the night at my house, and was able to enjoy Christmas morning with us. It's been a long time since we've shared a Christmas morning, it was beyond fantastic!


Presents OPENED!


My gorgeous sister-in-law, Jessica. She put on a wonderful dinner and magical Christmas Eve; Thank you, Jessie!


The next stop on our journey brought us closer to home, just right next door - The Giglio's! Our wonderful neighbors had some of their family and friends over for a little present opening, so we joined in! Jen and Tony got my kids each a Snuggie! Would you believe they both had them on their list?! It's true! They were so excited!





Beero, surprised all of us and got my little munchkins some Christmas presents! It was such a nice gesture, totally unexpected. One of the wonderful things she got them were little poppers, we all had a great time, throwing them outside on the driveway. What a cute idea! The kids loved them!


Jen and her sister, Kelly. My little Bostonian sports fanatics!


My love!!!!


My little love!!!


After the Giglio's, we went home and my Mom and Rich, my sister and her family came over for a night cap and to have the kids open their Christmas Eve pajamas. My mom always gets the kids new pajamas to wear for Christmas Eve - they think it's so fun to have new PJ's for Santa. We also had Charlie (my sister's step-daughter) open her presents since she wouldn't be able to join us in the morning.


Grandpa Rich is the BEST!


Love him!


All right, everyone to bed, get ready for SANTA!

No comments:

Top