' They Call Me June: Did you know a MIRACLE happened on December 29th?
Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Did you know a MIRACLE happened on December 29th?

Did you hear? A MIRACLE! Two precious little babies entered this world on December 29th, right before noon. (Or just after, I'm not exactly sure of the time, I was crying too hard to remember!) My girlfriend, Kristin, and her husband, TJ, welcomed, Olivia and Sebastian. Olivia came first, and Sebastian followed 7 minutes later. Miss Olivia was a tiny bit over 7 lbs and little Sebastian was a tiny bit over 5 lbs! They are amazing!

This has been a journey of faith, love, patience, courage and hope. I look up Kris and TJ in so many ways, I am lucky to have them in my life! These little babies are products of the strength and hope Kristin and TJ held onto . . . they are proof that miracles happen and they happen to people who deserve them most.

I love you both and I can't wait to be a part of these wonderful babies' lives for years to come!



No comments:

Top