' They Call Me June: Ella and Gracie's Christmas Program
Monday, December 14, 2009

Ella and Gracie's Christmas Program

I can't believe Ella is already performing in a Christmas program . . . my little baby is growing up so fast! Love of Christ Preschool had their annual Christmas program and instead of our boys (Jaden and Karsten), the girls were participating. Ella has been singing "We wish you a Merry Christmas" for weeks now. (It's the ONLY song she's been singing so I was a little worried if she even knew the other songs.)

Grace and Ella have such a special bond, some may think a little too close, but I think they are precious. They only want to be in school when the other one is there; if Ella gets picked up even a little bit early, Gracie is upset, or if Ella is earlier to class than Grace, I cannot leave until Grace gets there. They love to be together. This Christmas program was no different. As they walked to the stage, they were reaching for each other's hands. During the whole program, they sang to each other! They wouldn't turn towards the audience, just face to face. I wish I was closer to take some pictures, but I couldn't get any. You'll have to take my word for it - so sweet. They truly are as close as sisters. We are so blessed that they have each other. Love you baby girls! You make me so proud!

La la, all dressed up, ready to sing!


My handsome boys.


LOCLC Christmas Program


Ella's name in print . . . for the first time, but not the last!


Little girls, up on stage.


Aunt Mimi, Mama, and Me-la


Exiting the stage . . .


The cousins - Grace, Ella, Karsten, Jaden


My Mom took us out to dinner afterwards with Mimi and Ava. Every day I ask the kids their best and worst; what was their favorite part of the day and their least favorite. We went around the dinner table asking each person their best and worst and you know what Karsten said? His best was watching his sister sing tonight. Aahhh, I love my little buddy. My kids make my heart grow with love. And I am so lucky I get to share them with my wonderful hubby! These are the times that make it all worth it. xoxo

1 comment:

CeCe said...

These times are indeed the times that make it all well worth it. Got your beautiful Christmas card. Will share it with Bonnie since I failed to send you her address. Darling post.

Top