' They Call Me June: Goodbye First & Third Graders!
Thursday, May 23, 2013

Goodbye First & Third Graders!


 I think I get more sad on the last day of school than on the first.  
There is something so final about the end of school. 
Another year has gone by.
The kids keep growing older.
(And so do I!)
It gets harder and harder to say goodbye to these grades as Karsten and Ella progress through school. 
So many different challenges and interesting things await us in the coming times. 


This was a good year though . . . we had great teachers, the kids did so well in school, fun friends. 

I have to brag a bit - Karsten ended up with straight A's, and improved on his percentages in every subject from the last quarter. 
Ella is meeting and even exceeding her subjects at school as well.
 (They don't give grades yet for Ella, so I just have descriptions for her.)

I am so proud. 


Just look at those monkeys - who wouldn't want to be their Mama?! 

Well, Hello Summer, we have missed your lazy days, full of vacations, movies and swimming. 
Much more fun to follow in the coming months. 

But goodbye to my first and third graders, I will see a second and fourth grader soon!



1 comment:

lolasunshine said...

So proud of them and you:)!!

Top