' They Call Me June: Happy Birthday, Beau!
Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Birthday, Beau!

I love road trips with my boo and one that takes us to Sedona to celebrate Mr. Flahart's birthday . . .
Well, sign me up! 

Renee' found this amazing place called the Butterfly Garden, 
just outside of Sedona, a bit past Slide Rock. 
Mark and I had a small cabin to ourselves and 
three other couples stayed in a bigger cabin right next to us.  
It was perfect weather and perfect company. 
We couldn't have asked for a better weekend away. 


He always makes a silly face! 


In the pines - sunshine and a cool breeze. 

Fashion was not a priority for the boys this weekend. 
Every morning, hanging from a hook outside on our patio, was a breakfast basket. Yum and so stinkin' cute!



The girls made their way to L'Auberge while the boys golfed.
Mimosas and omlettes. Mmmmm.

Whit and Mo trying to save the puppy "trapped" in a cabin.
It was more like breaking and entering. 
I love these chicks. Somehow craziness ensues when we get together.
At the beginning of our night - still sweet and cute. 


And so it begins . . . 






I don't even know what happened after this! 
I do know an alarm was activated and some weird posing happened outside on the sign for the resort.
That's all I'm going to say about that!

No comments:

Top