' They Call Me June: Happy Mother's Day 2010
Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day 2010

Happy Mother's Day! (I only have a picture of me and Kar, I don't know why I didn't get one of Ella and myself.) We celebrated at Scottsdale Ranch Park with my Mom and the Gleason clan. It was a little warm, but it was nice to be outside and the kids had an amazing time playing all over the park.

Here's my sissy and her little baby girl, Ava.


Mark and my munchkins - after a water gun fight!


My Nana and my auntie, April.

Papa Rich with my babies - they adore Papa Rich!



















Swinging, swinging, swinging, Karsten finally learned how to pump his legs and keep the swing going on his own! Thanks Kindergarten!

My Mama with her babies - me and my sissy!


I hope all the mother's out their had a really nice day! I sure know we all deserve it!
Love to you all!





No comments:

Top