' They Call Me June: Memorial Day in the Pines
Friday, May 28, 2010

Memorial Day in the Pines


Happy Memorial Day! 
My fantastic Uncle and Aunt loaned us their super fun cabin in Munds Park, just outside of Flagstaff. 
It was the perfect setting for a Yoriglio Reunion! 
Our fab neighbors, the Giglio's joined us for the long weekend. 
Lots of relaxing, drinking, games, drinking games . . . :) 
It was so nice to get a break from the summer heat!
Oh, here we go! 


My Uncle has ALL the toys and we had so much FUN using them! 
Here is Mark in the Rhino and Jen on one of the quads. 
The kids are rocking it out in the back of the Rhino.


Kids in the back, dogs in the front!



Me, doing my best to look cute on an ATV!


The Yoriglio offspring.



Here I am driving the Rhino and the kids falling asleep while I was driving!
 I guess Mama isn't as exciting as Dada!









Thank you Chip and Cathy for your generosity and kindness . . . 
we had the very best time at your beautiful cabin! 
Some very great memories were had there! 
Thank you! xoxo




No comments:

Top