' They Call Me June: Ella & Gracie's Graduation Program at Love of Christ Lutheran Church
Monday, May 17, 2010

Ella & Gracie's Graduation Program at Love of Christ Lutheran Church

The baby girls are growing up! They are now graduates of preschool! To celebrate this wonderful day, their school put on a singing pageant and the girls got very dressed up for the occasion! Uncle Marky helped with their hair and they both looked gorgeous!

Little Ella Baby





Wowza! Grace is a knockout!














The besties together!


Some pics of the fam that gathered to see the girls perform. They adore all the love and support they get from their families . . .  and the boys love seeing each other! :)






















I wanted a cute pic of my cute hubby, but this is what I got instead . . . 

On the jumbo TV!


Walking up to the stage . . .


This is the best pic I could get, on the huge TV. The girls stood in the middle of the stage, surrounded by other kids, and my camera is just not that good! But I thought this turned out pretty good!


Here is Mrs. Trimboli and Mrs. Waszak, two great preschool teachers! Thank you ladies!







No comments:

Top