' They Call Me June: Rainy Day=Cancelled Photo Shoot=Yummy Breakfast!
Saturday, April 11, 2009

Rainy Day=Cancelled Photo Shoot=Yummy Breakfast!

Today was my photo shoot with the Pied Piper, but low and behold, it rains! We were all up and continuing to get ready for the shoot, hoping it would stop, but it didn't. And considering we were going to be shooting outside, and everything is wet and mucky, we decided to reschedule. :( I'm a little disappointed just because I have been waiting so long for this, but I want it to go well, and not be wet! So our family had a free morning with daddy, (that usually only happens once a week), so we took the opportunity to visit a new favorite restaurant of ours, Liberty Market. This owner is the same as Joe's Farm Grill, Joe's Real BBQ and he was the one who started the Coffee Plantation. This man is a great restaurateur! All his restaurants have the same set up, grab a menu, order from the counter and sit. They will bring everything to you. Good food and great ambiance! Especially at Liberty Market!













Liberty Market opened in Gilbert in 1935. There have been only three owners since then. Joe Johnson, the owner now, took it over a couple of years ago and turned it into a very hip, edgy, interesting place to shop and eat. With chains of restaurant surrounding us, it's so refreshing to have a place to go that is UNIQUE. Mark and I even felt like we were back in NYC for a minute.The kids had already eaten breakfast; Karsten was full, but Ella was up for another round of eggs. I got this enormous cinnamon roll, and Mark and I split granola with yogurt and honey. That was so amazing! The granola was fresh and the honey was sweet, yummy! I loved it so much I took a picture to share the yumminess! I had to explain to Mark I am now a photo journalist. I am in charge of reporting all new YORI stories.

Sad Guy . . .


Getting happier . . .


Joy!



Hope you all have a great day, and a Happy Hoppy Easter!

1 comment:

Everhart Family said...

Love this place! So super yummy...it is about time this side of town got something hip!

Can't wait to see your family pics!

XOXO

Top