' They Call Me June: Mark Turns Thirty!
Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mark Turns Thirty!



Thank goodness my gorgeous husband has entered the dirty thirties with me! I hate being older and the last six months of being 30 with a 29 year old husband has been torture! Mostly comments from him :) Mark doesn't like a lot of hoopla for his b-days so we decided to do dinner at Houston's, last minute. Luckily, his sissy offered to watch the munchkins so we could REALLY enjoy ourselves. Mark's fav dish is ribs, so he enjoyed those and I grubbed on some spinach and artichoke dip. YUM! Afterwards we had a mini-photo shoot in the parking lot, just being silly. Here's our silliness . . .




BTW . . . I adore my husband and I am beyond grateful and thankful that he was born and somehow blessed me by being mine forever! I love you baby. Love, June.

No comments:

Top