' They Call Me June: Bounce Jungle, Baby!
Friday, April 24, 2009

Bounce Jungle, Baby!






How much do I love my friends, especially my buddy Candace! I met Candace ages ago, when we worked together at SW Dental. She and my other buddy took me over to Glovsky's office with them and we worked together until she had Miss Hannah. I am so thankful that we have stayed close even though we don't work together (I'm at a completely different office now) and she is with her girls at home. Our kids play really well together, they are all different ages, but it doesn't seem to matter. Candace, Hannah and Molly have all the BEST places scoped out, so it's so much fun to see where we will be going to next! This past Friday we went to Bounce Jungle. It's a place that has two huge rooms of tons of bouncy things; slides, mazes, bounce house. Fun! The kids had tons of fun of course and here are the pics to prove it. Thanks Candace, I love being your friend!






No comments:

Top