' They Call Me June: Summer Is Here!
Monday, April 20, 2009

Summer Is Here!

So we have a newer house, and it's cute, and we really like it . . . but what's BEST about my house is my neighbors! I don't know how we got so lucky, but we did. We have two families right next door to us that are amazing! They each have one kid who is Karsten's age (all three kids will be going to kindergarten together next year) and one of the families has a younger baby too. Both fams are fun, laid-back, caring . . .everything you would want in a neighbor, and friend. My immediate next door neighbors, the Giglio's also have a pool, as if they weren't the best already! Sunday, was the first pool party of the season, and we rocked it out! My sister and her husband came over (which was so generous of the Giglio's to have them) with little Ava and all the kids had a great time. The pool was still FREEZING, but they played on the beach step and we drank and ate and drank and ate. There is nothing better than a Sunday Funday Pool Party! Especially when it's right next door! Here are some pics from the partay and thank you to my awesome neighbors!





Karsten and Taylor (future bf/gf)




These are my girls . . . Summer and Jen




My sister, Megan, and Ava




Taylor and Tony




1 comment:

Jen's Journey down the scale said...

Awwwww - LIzzy - we love you too and trust me - we feel JUST as lucky! Your company is always welcome - especially when marky jumps the wall and dives into the pool! ANd your kids are so great and well behaved and CUTE AS HECK! Can't wait for many more Pool Parties - you guys have an open invite...we mean that - and we love you guys!

xoxoxo
The Giglios

Top