' They Call Me June: Katie & Cullen's Wedding
Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Katie & Cullen's Wedding



What an amazing couple of months it has been for my family. By family I mean, cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents . . . my cousin, Colby got married at the end of February and his sister, Katie, jut got married last weekend on April 4th. In between that time we've had first birthdays and baby showers! Crazy and fun!

But back to Katie's wedding . . . she got married at Grayhawk in Scottsdale and it was beautiful! The ceremony was outside and the festivities (food and dancing) were held inside. Katie's colors were white on white - very elegant. White lights everywhere with beautiful centerpieces of salt rocks in clear glass jars with sticks and white tea lights. Cullen's mother is an artist who painted portraits of Katie and Cullen, Katie's mom and her parents, Katie's dad and his parents and Cullen's family also. These were placed around the reception room.

Katie and Cullen


My aunt April, and my Nana and Papa


My uncle Curt, and his parents


For the first dance, instead of just a nice dance, Katie and Cullen had it choreographed! They started the dance just like the start of the dance from Dirty Dancing - do you remember? Katie's back was to Cullen's front, with her left arm wrapped around his neck and he trailed his fingers down her arm to her waist . . . then spun her out?! I loved it! Especially since Dirty Dancing was one of our FAVORITE movies growing up! I know Katie was having the time of her life! From there, the dance just got better and better, ending with a dip. I have never been to a wedding were I was entertained by the bride and groom! I LOVED it! Marky assured me at our 10 year anniversary party I will get to dance!

The band was great, food was great, it was a great night! Enjoy some of the photos from this magical night below. . . Love is definitely in the air!



My Mama and Rich


My cousin, Shauna and her husband, Brandon


Me, my cuz and my sister, Megan


Mark, Mike (Megan's Husband), and Brandon


My Nana with us girls . . .


We are a dancing family, and here come the dancing photos!


No comments:

Top