' They Call Me June: San Fran & Seven Years Ago . . .
Sunday, January 31, 2010

San Fran & Seven Years Ago . . .





Hello, San Francisco!

Have you ever been . . . if not, it's a must! It's a fabulous city and it has some of my most favorite people in the world! 
The Tidyman's! 
This wasn't just a spur of the moment trip (who am I kidding, nothing is spur of the moment anymore!), we were celebrating! 
Mark and I were celebrating our SEVEN year anniversary.
We are so lucky to have these amazing friends who opened up their amazing home to us, allowing Mark and I could spend a romantic weekend together. 


Us . . . Seven years together, pledged for a lifetime. 
There is no one else I could, or would want to, do this with. 
You are my stronger, better half 
and 
I am eternally thankful and blessed 
to be with you each and every day. 



Meet The Tidyman's . . . they are the bees' knees!
(Chance and Sara)



First night in town, seafood at Yabbies. Just a big ole' bucket of goodness!

Friday and Saturday, Mark and I explored. Lots of coffee and food, we also visited an aquarium.

We're not big on touristy locals, 
we like to dig into a city . . . wander . . . and discover on our own . . . 
find little areas that fit us. 
So much fun!





Saturday night, dinner with Saguaro High School friends. I have three of them now living in the San Francisco area!
Thanks to Steven and Paul, who hosted, a wonderful night full of fun and laughter. And great food! 


I don't have as many pictures as I should . . . sometimes I'm having so much fun, I forget to take my camera out! But you'll have to take my word for it, I had a great time and I love, love, love my fantastic friends for putting us up and showing us such a great time! 
And thank you to my husband for loving me how you do . . . you do it perfectly!

No comments:

Top