' They Call Me June: Yori Kids Go Camping
Monday, January 18, 2010

Yori Kids Go Camping

Mark took the kids to "The Ranch" over the MLK holiday weekend. "The Ranch" is a piece of property the Mark's dad owns. The property is located just outside of Wickenburg. Mark and his siblings grew up going camping out there, and now our little muchkins will too!


Funny story: When I heard about this magical place called "The Ranch", I was thinking rolling grassy hills, a big main sprawling house, horses and stalls. All the wonderful things that I think of when I think of a "ranch".  Not so much . . . "The Ranch" is a deserted desert with nothing on it. Ha! So funny! But they all had a great time. Mark keeps assuring me that the travel trailer they stayed in has all the amenities I need . . . I'll get there sometime. 


Since it was just Mark and his dad and the kids, I only have three pictures of the entire weekend - so here you go!
























Happy Camping!

No comments:

Top