' They Call Me June: Jon Brandon's Baptism
Saturday, January 23, 2010

Jon Brandon's Baptism

What a special day we had! My cousin Shauna baptized her son, Jon Brandon, and my sister and I were his god-mamas! So cool! So all our little ones were in attendance to celbrate and that spelled T-R-O-U-B-L-E! Actually, they weren't too bad, they were so fun and cute together, it's hard to stay mad at them when they are running around loving each other; even though it is in church!

Here's Ava, Karsten, Isabella and Ella



Karsten with his Great-Grandpa, Papa. I love this picture - look how Karsten is looking up at him, with such love and awe. I am so happy they have such a great relationship.



Brandon (Dad), Shauna (Mom), Lauren (God-father), Me and Megan (God-mothers). Karsten snuck up with me and was able to share a wonderful moment with us. 
The little one, being baptized, blessed by Pastor Steve.


I guess the service wasn't quite exciting enough for Ella, she needed to take a little snooze.


This warms my heart, my little man, not old enough to receive communion, but being blessed by Pastor Steve. Karsten thought it was so cool! He told his sissy all about it; as soon as she woke up!


The Nordling Family

The parents and the god-parents.


Back at the Gleason Family Home, lots of T-R-O-U-B-L-E! The kids had a whole room of toys to play in, and it got a little crazy. I think some of the other adults were scared to go in there! Ha! Don't let those smiling, innocent faces fool you.  I'm so incredibly happy that they have each other. My relationships with my cousins is a huge part of my life; having them around, enhanced my life immensely. I hope these little ones find the same friendships in each other!




The sweetest, little cuddle bug, Mr. Jon Brandon. He is so loving! After Jon was born, Marky was so smitten with him. Mark even wanted another baby! Crazy man. I told him we could get another puppy. Congratulations Jon! We love you! 

No comments:

Top