' They Call Me June: Olivia & Sebastian Kwiej and Piper Freeman
Friday, January 15, 2010

Olivia & Sebastian Kwiej and Piper Freeman

Today was a good day! I was able to spend time with three amazing new friends! Meet Olivia (in the pink blanket) and Sebastian (wrapped in brown). 





And then my favorite part of the day happened . . .
 I got to hold all THREE gorgeous, cuddly, lovely babies! 
Piper is up front, in all her wonderful glory 
and her baby cousins are wrapped in my open arms. 



They are all soft and sweet and full of promise and hope. 
I am looking forward to being in these beautiful babes lives
 for ever and ever!
 Thank you to my two awesome friends 
who are the mama's of these amazing little ones. 
They are more precious than words can express!
xoxo









No comments:

Top