' They Call Me June: Happy Mother's Day at LOCLC - Ella's Edition
Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mother's Day at LOCLC - Ella's Edition


Happy Mother's Day to Me . . . from Ella! Ella's preschool, LOCLC, does a cute Mother's Day tea. The mama's were asked to come 30 minutes early to enjoy the festivities. I received a paper corsage and sat down to look over some projects Ella made. One was a bunch of questions they asked Ella about me and wrote down her answers - those are always funny! The teachers asked all the kids what they love to do best with their moms; then they wrote all of their answers down and numbered them, the moms then had to guess which number was their kid's answer.  Jessie was able to pick Ella's quote and I was able to pick out Gracie's! I think that's so funny! 
The kids then sang a song to us and we shared lemonade and strawberry shortcake. 
What a great morning! 

I love my baby so much, she has enhanced my life in ways I never could imagined!
Love you baby girl!


Jessie and Gracie - look at those pretty girls! 
I love that I was able to share this fantastic morning with them!



My gorgeous baby girl, how is it that she is turning FIVE this year?! I cannot believe it for a minute! Where is the pause button? I hope she has as much fun as I do when I am with her, I am saving these precious moments as I know they will start to be few and far between soon enough. Living for today and for the BEST Ella hugs and snuggles!







No comments:

Top