' They Call Me June: Happy Birthday Nana!
Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Nana!

Happy Birthday Nana! 
Here is the second half of our day, spent at my Uncle Marc's for swimming and food. It was a very wonderful afternoon of family, food and fun!

Here is my Papa, with Mark, Rich and my Mama.

My Aunt Kim with my sister.


The kiddies swimming!





















Getting warm!

Here are my Nana and Papa with their five kids:
from left to right - Chip, Kim, my Mama, April and Marc.

These five kids have had lots of kids themselves, my cousins, some of whom are my very best friends! And now some of those kids have had kiddies of their own. 
My Papa and Nana are the best top of our family tree!
 I adore this family, we have the greatest time, so much laughter and love! 

Happy Birthday Nana!




No comments:

Top