' They Call Me June: Good Bye Dear Friend . . .
Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Bye Dear Friend . . .


Dear Candace, Hannah and Molly,

I am going to miss you very much. Your friendship means so very much to me! Whenever we were together, I had the best of time. You girls are amazing and my life has been more enriched having you in it. I'm not quite sure what to do this summer without you - I am going to miss swimming and bouncing and playing in your basement. :(

I know how special you girls are, and I am so grateful to have such wonderful friends in my life. Not everyone gets to have such amazing and true friends - I am very lucky! I know our friendship will be fine - it has made it through a lot of years and we have only grown stronger and closer. I can't wait to visit you in beautiful CO and you will always have a room here in Gilbert!

I love you all! Here are some fun pictures of our last outing together at Jump Street. As always, it was awesome!

xoxo forever and ever!

Love,

Lizzie, Karsten and Ella
(and Ava too!)














1 comment:

The Larrabee Family said...

Your friend Candace is friends with my friend from HS Nikki Reese, Maring is her married name. What a small world. Love your blog your PP pictures are amazing love them!! Miss you!

Top