' They Call Me June: Karsten goes back to K-Prep
Friday, April 23, 2010

Karsten goes back to K-Prep

If you have followed my blog for at least a year, then you will know how much I loved Karsten's Kindergarten Prep program with Mrs. Gleason. The program was truly everything I could have asked for and I met the most AMAZING teacher in the world! 

Before Karsten graduated the K-prep program, Mrs. Gleason made the kids promise when they learned to read, to come back to her class and read to them. So here we are, at Mrs. Gleason's K-prep class and Karsten is doing the reading! 

He chose Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you See?


Here's Karsten and the wonderful, Mrs. Gleason!


Karsten reading to the class, he did so well! He would read a page and then show the kids the pictures, it was so cute!


Since Karsten has left K-prep, Mrs. Gleason switched districts from Gilbert to Higley. The school she is at now is definitely much farther than the previous elementary school she was at before, but the program she has is so great, Ella is now enrolled for this coming year. I am so excited! I'm so happy that she will be back in our lives again day after day . . . she is that fantastic!  

Congrats to Karsten, you did fabulous and I am so proud of you! 

No comments:

Top