' They Call Me June: Easter Egg Dyeing 2010
Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Egg Dyeing 2010

Having the munckins just makes everything more fun! 
For years and years, I hadn't dyed Easter Eggs.
But now that I have little ones, we must do it! :) And it's so much fun! 
I love to see how they create things. . . .
Their little eyes sparkle with excitement and wonder 
and they are so PROUD once they are done.
 I love being a part of that. 
So while most were still at work, I was lucky enough to partake 
in the best Easter Egg Dyeing of 2010! 
Ava and Taylor joined us and I couldn't have been happier! 
Fabulouso! 


Look how patient they are, waiting anxiously to start the coloring.


Oh Beans! I adore you!

Miss T from next door.


 Little E, trying so hard to make her letters on her eggs.

Big K Man, coloring up a storm on his fantastic eggs!

The finished masterpieces! 


We dabbled in using crayons on the eggs this year. 
The kiddos colored and wrote on their eggs before dyeing them. 
They really enjoyed that. 
We also started to experiment with dyeing the eggs in multiple colors. 
K came up with some amazing colors! 
He was so happy - and so was I! 
What a lovely afternoon!

No comments:

Top