' They Call Me June: Happy Easter 2010
Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter 2010

Happy Easter! I'm not a very good Catholic, I hardly ever attend Mass . . . the kids and I do talk about God and He is a part of our lives, but they do not understand the meaning behind Easter. I should change that soon - add it to my ever growing to-do list. Anyways, I do have fun at Easter, it's not a high pressure holiday, but it's fun and the weather is usually fab! I really enjoy decorating for the festivities. This year, I'm not supposed to shop (crazy, right?) so I was trying to find decorations for cheep, cheep. (Do you like my Easter pun?) I found Peeps and colored paper fill at Target (speaking of Heaven) and created decorations that adorned my house! I used votive and tea light holders I already owned, put the fill at the bottom and placed a Peep on top. I got different colored Peeps for different rooms of the house. The only downside to using food as decoration is that my mom started eating my decorations! :) Ha! I really liked how it turned out though.





Family pictures:

My best buddy . . .                                                                                                           



The daughters' with their girls!


Mila and Rich with their grandbabies . . . 


Megan and her friend, Lauren 


Auntie Izzie with Ava Beans


Digging into the Easter Baskets!


Hunting for eggs . . .



Look what we found! 

My mama and I


The munchkins!


Hope your Easter was as nice as ours! xoxo

No comments:

Top