' They Call Me June: Field Day at CRRE
Thursday, April 22, 2010

Field Day at CRRE

Karsten had his first Field Day at his school. I was able to take a couple of hours off of work to help out and I was so glad I did! He had so much fun, and I love being able to be with him at his school events. Here is Karsten with one of his best friends, Kaliee


Here's the team I was in charge of! Look at those little munchkins!


Little Miss Taylor was on my team!


I thought this was so cute . . . they were doing push ups between their events. What dedication!


Here's Kar in action!








I love seeing him try so hard and have so much fun! He can be a tad bit hard on himself though, if he doesn't win, so I was beyond happy that they didn't keep score. It was just for fun and exercise. Perfect! It really was a wonderful morning! 

Now, if only I could get myself going and go for a run also! :)





No comments:

Top