' They Call Me June: Happy 30th Birthday (Celebration), Megan!
Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday (Celebration), Megan!

Happy Birthday Mimi! We celebrated Meggy's birthday at the Improv and then I was supposed to go out afterwards, but after many, many sake bombs and lemon drop shots, I needed to go home. Sorry, Mims! I still love you tons and tons (and she had a fabulous time without me anyways)!

The party started here for me, at Sushi 101. Marky and I had dinner with Mojo (real name, Renee') from my work and her b-friend, Beau. I probably shouldn't have tried to keep up with a 23 year old in the drinking department, but we were having so much fun!


I was slipping by this point . . . look at my hair! Ha!


At the Improv, my Mama and her fiancee', Rich. They look so dapper!


The sake bomb crew, happy at the Improv.


The Paulus girls!






No comments:

Top