' They Call Me June: The End of May . . .
Monday, May 25, 2009

The End of May . . .

Memorial Day was a great holiday weekend for us. Anytime Mark and I get two days off in a row together=happiness! We had a fun filled, swimming weekend and on Monday evening decided to go out to dinner. And what's more American than BBQ on Memorial Day? We headed to Joe's Real BBQ in Downtown Gilbert. Good eats, lots of laugh and love, great times.





































































My Little Helper
Ella loves helping me clean and one day as I was vacuuming, she asked to help. Who am I to say no? She did a great job! She pretty much vacuumed one entire room.














About 20 minutes later, this is what I found in my bed . . .

















Play Date!
We watched the Jones kids one Sunday. Taylor from next door came over to play with the kids, and it wasn't too long after that we all migrated over to the Giglio's for swimming.


Needless to say, the boys LOVED this!


Daddies and their daughters.





























Cousins blowing bubbles!























And that's the end of May, stay tuned for June!

No comments:

Top