' They Call Me June: Ella Gets a Bike!
Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ella Gets a Bike!



My littlest baby is about to turn four. How did this happen? It just goes by so fast! We decided to get her a bike. She's been riding her cousins' bike and loving it. My sister and I found one at Toys R Us, but they didn't have one in the back and wouldn't sell me the floor model. I then instructed my wonderful husband to go pick up the bike at another store. He got there and decided the bike I picked out was too big for my little beans so he picked out another bike - it was PERFECT! Tinkerbell and her friends, two flowers, sparkly plastic things on the handle bars - FABULOUS. Here are some picutres of the the cutest bike I've ever seen!






1 comment:

lolasunshine said...

What a lovely bike for a lively young lady - she is growing up so beautifully (and is really funny too)!!! MeLa

Top