' They Call Me June: Lizzie turns 31 . . . blah!
Friday, October 16, 2009

Lizzie turns 31 . . . blah!

I just turned 31, not too exciting if you ask me, but I'm 31 no less. I did get a special dinner with my husband! Mark and I haven't been on a date since February. Too long! He took me to Donovan's in Phoenix. My favorite type of restaurant is a steak house and Donovan's is certainly one of the best I've ever had. It was a little different inside than I expected; really old school, not what I expected (I always think everything's going to look like Scottsdale!) But what it lacked in decor,it made up in service and quality food! Better than decor! For each table there is a first waiter, a second waiter and a busboy. And the food was spectacular! We ate and ate and ate . . .and talked and talked and talked. I love my husband so much. He is truly my best friend. I love talking to him to get his opinion on my career and I love hearing his dreams and aspirations with his. I love talking about art and travel and fashion. He is so unique, I have never met another person like him. To sum it up, we had a great time. After a long and wonderful dinner, we met Mark's cousin, Arielle and her boyfriend who was in town for drinks at the Merc Bar. Merc is a favorite bar of mine - try to find it - it's hidden at the Esplinade in Phoenix. Here are our date pictures before we went out.

1 comment:

lolasunshine said...

oooohhhhh - so sweet - just like you two! Mama

Top