' They Call Me June: Happy Birthday Gracie and Ella!
Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Gracie and Ella!

Happy Birthday to my sweet, sweet girls! Well, I only actually gave birth to one , but the other is just as special to me. Here are the girls as newborns; Gracie is on the left and Ella is on the right. I can't believe we just celebrated their FOURTH birthday! But we did and we ROCKED it OUT! See below!


Marky transformed the backyard into a stage!


I made guitars out of boxes and paint stick stirers, painted them and attached rubber bands as strings. (Thank you to Aunt Mimi for helping me with that!)






Here come the rock stars!












Aunt Jessie and Little Ava


My best buddy . . .


Check out these tats!


The rock star princesses!


Grammie knows how to ROCK!


Beautiful girls . . .


And MY Nana and Papa were there to celebrate also! I was so happy they could come!


My Mama and Rich


Gorgeous Jessica


Uncle Mark and Ava, they are best buddies!


Here the kids are decorating the guitars with jewels and stickers. So much fun!





Make a wish!


Mark and I asked Kar if he wanted to paint his fingernails. At first he yelled "NO", but then I showed him pictures of guys on the internet with painted nails (like Dave Navarro and Steven Tyler) :) So he said yes after that. I thought he looked very edgy.


Ha! Ava tried on every piece of Ella's new dress up clothes! Such a ham!


All in all, it was a wonderful day. I love setting up these parties, these girls are everything to me and I want them to have the best birthday ever!

1 comment:

lolasunshine said...

What a wonderful day it was!! I thought I was too old to be a rock star but these kids showed us what it was all about! Beautiful babies!

MeLa

Top