' They Call Me June: Halloween 2009
Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

We had the best Halloween this year! We had a bonfire between the Giglio and Yori Homes (thank you Tony!). We had a table full of homemade chili (thank you Grandpa Rich!), homemade cornbread (thank you Mark and Mama!), chips and nacho cheese dip (thank you Uncle Mike!), sodas, candy - all yummies! It was fantastic!
We took the kids trick or treating, Ella pooped out after one block. Grandpa Steve took her home. Karsten and Ava stuck it out for a couple more blocks. My shy little guy struggled with saying "trick or treat" and "thank you", but we kept working on it and by the end, he was a pro. Ava was so adorable! This was her first real Halloween, last year, she was not walking yet. The kids had so much fun and so did we.
I love that my family and good friends were able to celebrate with us! The only thing missing was the Jones family. This was the first Halloween we haven't been together since Karsten was born! I kind of figured as the kids got older, they would want to stay in their own neighborhoods to go trick or treating, but what I didn't figure was how much I missed them! Love you guys! I hope everyone had the Happiest of Halloween's!










No comments:

Top