' They Call Me June: Me-La's Back! (At least for the time being!)
Thursday, October 1, 2009

Me-La's Back! (At least for the time being!)


















































































































My Mama is back in town and of course we had to make a trip to Nordies at Fashion Square, for cafe and shopping! It's like she never left! We love dragging all the crazy kids around and shopping and eating and this trip I even let my kids play at the playground. (I usually freak out because of the germs.) Nothing really exciting happened, but I love sharing pictures of our day, we had such a lovely time.

A few days later, we took a trip to Chandler Fashion and they now have this little train that you can board and it drives you through the mall. A little weird and different, but of course the kids LOVED it!
Check it out . . .







Ava and I sporting our Ray Bans . . .

1 comment:

lolasunshine said...

What a wonderful evening! MeLa

Top