' They Call Me June: For Jon, Not John
Friday, October 2, 2009

For Jon, Not John

My amazing cousin is having a baby! Have any of you noticed that this is the year for babies?! I am in love with all of my family and friends have all these little bundles of joy! It's so much fun! Isn't it funny how you never can think you could love more than you already do and then a new little life comes into yours and your heart grows exponentially?! Fabulous!

Anyways, back to my lovely cousin . . . my mom, sissy and I got together (see Me-la's Back In Town post) to get some cool duds for the little one to be. I paired each outfit together and wrapped them with different blue and brown ribbon. I put them in a white basket and made a card for Jon. Notice, I write Jon, not John. After I put everything together, I was speaking to Shauna and verifying the spelling of Jon's name which is when I learned there is no "H" in his name. I rushed to re-do the basket and card and finished in time to send it down to Tucson to get to her. I am soooo glad I verified the spelling! I would feel awful if I had misspelled it! But I think the gift turned out cute and Shauna said she is already using the basket as a diaper holder! Fantastic!









1 comment:

lolasunshine said...

I'm so glad we found out how to spell "Jon" before the basket was delivered to Tucson by Nana and Papa. I am familiar with unusual spellings - love you "Lisbeth"!

Top